Major Features & Improvements
- Users can now select multiple Offers to redirect their Exit traffic. In case an Offer is paused or due to incorrect targeting, the click can be redirected to a pre-determined set of offers based on either 'Weight' or 'Targeting'. This can be set on the Publisher level.
- All caps are reset in the Instance Timezone. Timezone can be changed in the Settings tab.
Additional Features & Improvements
- System will force to logout the user if session has expired on the Publisher Interface.
- Public Offerwall has been updated with new filters like Tags, Offer ID and others.
- Postback tester will mark an improper URL as error in the redirect chain.
- Preview URL can be pulled for Advertiser's using Affise Integration.
- Preview URL was added on Publisher UI to Offer details.
- New API Integration with Moblin (Skipper).
- Problem with an error occurring while uploading Logo was fixed.
- When any URL is missing, the '-' sign will no longer be linked to an empty URL.
- Issue with ‘Compare to’ option which doubled KPI legend on Graph was resolved.