- Post-backs for conversions with the same YDRID can be disabled with triggers.
- User is able to pause or redirect traffic sub-sources (affpubid) of certain publishers.
When creating an Offer, Traffic type is optional. Automatically selected as non-incentivized when not defined. Not required on Offer import.
Targeting for ISP handling was extended to choose from a complete list of ISPs per country.
Additional Features & Improvements
- Added possibility to enable/disable status change on Smart Link details screen.
- Added filter to search by offer ID to Publisher Portal.
- List of Click Parameters is more visible.
- No time frame limit for aggregated reports.
- Reject and Approve buttons on Approval tab are now active.
- Triggers with fire ratio 0% are now displaying percent value. While editing Triggers, fire ratio is being displayed.
- Rows per page are being displayed only if amount of items is more than 10.
- Disabled events won’t be visible on Publisher UI.
Total events are now displayed on Publisher Portal’s Dashboard.
Fixed filter on Approvals.
Smart links ‘Name or ID’ filter takes advanced mode toggle into account