Under "Settings" there is a tab called "Categories" where you can add / edit / disable a categories used to describe an Offer.
Inside the "Categories" tab, you have an overview of all your current network.
1) Name - Name of the category that would be used
2) Adult - If switched on, this category is marked as an "adult" category. That means the publishers can only see this offer in their portal if they filter for 'Adult' Offers. We show only mainstream offers by default in the publisher portal.
3) Show disabled - Shows you all disabled categories
4) +Add new category - Add a new category to be used in an Offer
5) Action Button- By clicking on it, you can either "edit the category" or "disable category"