Please see the descriptions below on the different fraud strategies, which are integrated in vene dash.
- Anonymous Proxies - Enabling this strategy will block requests that originate from anonymous proxies.
- App Blacklisting - Enabling this strategy will validate incoming requests against our curated list of malicious mobile applications.
- Custom App Blacklisting - Enabling this strategy will validate incoming requests against your curated list of malicious mobile applications.
- App Whitelisting - Enabling this strategy will disallow all traffic coming from mobile applications except for the applications defined in the list. The list has to include the applications package names. Examples: com.imgur.mobile, com.facebook.katana
- Geo Blacklisting - This strategy disallows traffic from specified geo locations.
- Geo Whitelisting - This strategy allows traffic from specified geo locations.
- Known Bots - Enabling this strategy will block the traffic originating from known bots.
- Block App Traffic - This strategy allows for blocking traffic from specific apps.
- Block Irregular Appnames - This strategy allows for blocking irregular app names.
- Private IP - This strategy allows for blocking users whose IP address is from a private network.
- TOR Exit Nodes - This strategy allows for blocking traffic originating from TOR exit nodes.
Note: Strategies have activation ratios - this defines the probability if using the specific strategy when filtering the traffic. For example if the 'Know Bots' filter is set at 90% - it means that out of the total traffic allowed, no more than 10% of bot traffic would be allowed.